My hands-down favorite bag of this type is from Revelate Designs:

https://www.revelatedesigns.com/index.cfm/store.catalog/cockpit/MountainFeedbag
<https://www.revelatedesigns.com/index.cfm/store.catalog/cockpit/MountainFeedbag>

I generally use it to carry a camera so I can grab it and shoot on the fly.

Killer feature on this bag is the one-handed loose/tight adjustment. It only
takes one hand to loosen or tighten the cinch at the top of the bag. Chrome
makes a similar bag, but it requires two hands to loosen it, which is a pain
when you’re riding. The Etsy bag looks like it requires two hands to open it
(but only one to tighten).

OTOH, the Etsy bag is certainly more colorful!

--Eric “Never Rides No Hands” Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy