Philip -- They look to me like Klean Kanteen Reflect water bottles with
bamboo lids. With the rings removed. Could be mistaken.

https://www.kleankanteen.com/collections/the-reflect/products/insulated-reflect-20oz

By the way, I enjoy removing the silkscreened labels from my Klean Kanteen
bottles with a ScotchBrite pad. Most logos bum me out. Call me Cayce
Pollard.