That Hungry bag looks pretty nice.  Cool to see a company put the straps to
secure bag on the basket, which is way simpler and just as effective.

The ILE Porteur Rackbag-Small- can also fit in a 137 basket, and has some
interesting features.  I've been using one with a basket, but find it's
better with a demi porteur rack.
I just use two bungees to keep in the basket, which easily moved to the
side for bag loading/unloading.
https://ilequipment.com/products/porteur-rackbag-small