Roberta, I think it will probably be ready at the end of next week or so. I
totally forgot to ask in all the excitement. I went with a soft orange bar
tape and red grips, but I do think that purple would look good too!

Joyce, Golden Pliers is the BEST. Becky, Kevin, Gram, and all of the other
people working there are so knowledgeable and kind. I never feel talked
down to or brushed off and they take the time to answer all my questions
thoroughly. Gram (who is in the background of the first photo) built a dyno
wheel for my Clem and did not sigh impatiently even when I brought in a rim
and hub with two different spoke counts (I had forgotten to double check!).
They're a true gem of Portland bike shops.