Greetings
I'm looking to try a Billie Bar on my App and unsure on stem length. I
think I'm leaning towards a slightly more aero position and would like to
have the grip/brake area not too far back.  I'd like to set them up so that
position is comfortable and upright but not an issue for steering or knee
hitting.  The issue is, I'm not all that long and general ride shorter
stems .
* 9cm for Noodles on my S.H.
* 8cm for flat waive-like bars on my App currently

I don't think the "3rd" position in the rounded forward part of the bar is
something I would use all that often but definitely the area in front of
the levers appeals to me as a primary riding position that sort-of mimics
riding on the hoods of a drop bar.

Does anyone have suggestions on how long of a stem works best with these
bars?   My gut is saying 11cm but I'm concerned about purchasing such a
long stem and it feel way too out there.  It's a 55cm App with a roughly
60cm effective top tube length

Also if anyone has a Bille Bar they would like to move on, please let me
know
Thank you
JS