175 mm Truvative square taper single ring (33 t) mountain bike crank with
guard, black, 168 mm Q on 110 mm spindle.

Tektro cable disc calipers, OEM I guess on the 2012 Monocog, f and r. I
don't know the status of the pads, but they stop fine.

Tektro mtb levers, pair.

All work fine on the 2012 Monocog.

Photos $5 each in cash FedExed to me overnight, no receipt provided.

Should ship fine CONUS in Medium Priority box at $15.50.