Hello all,

In the process of procuring a Simpleone frameset from group member Casey in
LA and I'm on the hunt for some used pieces before considering buying new.

Going to build it fixed after many inspiring post recently, first time in
10+ years riding fixed gear.

Not trying to build it to the 9's, but open to nicer parts as well.

*700c wheelset*, 100mm/120mm spacing, fixed/free preferably. (I'd probably
buckle for some Phil hubs)

*Cantilever brakes*, Deore XT or similar?

*Crankset*, 170-175mm, silver Sugino RD2 or similar?

*Pedals*, medium clips and straps, MKS Sylvan Track or similar?

Thanks in advance!