Patrick,
Rob mentioned to me the compliance of the fork on his Road custom. How does
the fork on your '99 compare to the others, especially the Mathews, since
you said mentioned the tires evening things out. Would a smaller tire
reduce pneumatic trail? I'll have to draw myself a picture. Is the
compliance of the fork blades similar?

Paul in AR