Hi Adam
Are you still making sling shots and selling security screws and bolts.
I have a pair of "barely used "Snoqualmie pass 700c tires.  Black sidewall.
My priorities have changed. Flat resistant takes precident over cushy ride
I had a flat and went back to schwalbe.
This maybe more than you want to spend . You can see the fine tread like
new. They are pretty close to being a slick.
How about $60 for both plus a sling shot and free shipping depending where
you live.
Let me know.
Jon