I end up doing fender stays by hand, usually, just because the tools (bolt
cutter, file) are quicker to grab-and-use than changing bits on the Dremel.

But, one Dremel suggestion that hasn't been mentioned: the 932 aluminum
oxide grinding stone has a concave end which is great for deburring the
ends of thin objects like fender stays without slipping. Not sure I'd use
it for housing since it could push the sides in a bit/make a mess of the
outer plastic.
https://us.dremel.com/en_US/products/-/show-product/accessories/dremel-932-aluminum-oxide-grinding-stone

-John