I’m running Dyads tubeless on my new Sam. Set them up with a double wrap of
Gorilla tape. They seated about as easily as one could hope for when I set
them up. So far so good! I have the ultralight Ultradynamico 42mm tires.
Ran over some glass today and sealant started spraying all over from the
rear tire. Stopped the leak with my finger and less than a minute later I
was back up and riding. Made it home without needing to add more air to the
tire.