Hey all,
Next week I'll get a new-to-me Hunqapillar and I don't prefer the current
drop bars. I'd like to switch to a more upright setup, but unsure which.
The Bullmoose caught my eye, I like the taper more than bars that come
straight back. What other options are good ones? How does one go about
correctly sizing and fitting new bars?  The stem is, i think, about 100-110
which is my preference in this size bike.

school me and learn me up on how to pick out handlebars?