Thanks for your reply. The scenery there is gorgeous (bikes included!)
I guess what I am wondering is if there are any favorite trails people have
to recommend in that area, we can put the bikes on the car to get there if
necessary (sometimes the only way to get to the ride with young kids.)
Can be mildly technical MTB or paved or gravel, our bikes do it all. :)