We just swapped out Tosco bars on an 85cm fillet faceplater stem to Albatross
bars with the same 85cm stem and sofar this has been perfect for Maia on her 55
Platy who is appreciating the extra hand positions compared to the Tosco’s.
More forward leaning, less Mary Poppins.

I say Albatross or Choco. If you go Choco, you will need a longer stem than the
Albatross bars. Like I said, we are using an 85cm on the albatross bars and I
am using a 110 with my Choco’s.

I highly recommend getting a fillet faceplater stem as it makes swapping bars
out later a lot easier, particularly if you have wrapped your bars and glued on
cork grips and you hopefully have hinged clamps on your shifters.

All this stuff is super hard to nail down since it’s so personal and like Leah
said, take your best guess and sell later on if you need to, or just toss em in
your stash for later like I do.

This is all part of the fun.

Sent from my iPhone