and how does everyone feel the Suntour bar ends are compared to the
others?

The blunt ends seem safer to me... for just that one time I don't pay
attention.

I've bee using Silvers and they seem ok .. I do get distracted more
when I'm friction shifting wheras the indexed stuff is "clunk" and
it's there.

~Mike~