Going with others in the now closed iBob thread.
I vote for Pentax K1000, super plentiful, cheap lenses. Fully manual.
It's what I learned film on, being a recent beginner myself.
The light meter was off by a couple stops on mine but I was able to adjust
the ISO and make up for it, shot many many rolls on it happily.  Only
recently sold it because I found another on craigslist to see if the meter
worked better on it(it did), but it also came in a lot with an Canon
AE-1(did not care for the system, shutter priority is not my thing), and a
Minolta X-700(really liked the system and decided to keep it also aperture
priority yay! and rokkor glass is very nice) and sold the rest for store
credit to get a nicer large format camera. Toyo 45CF, in case anyone is
curious :)

I think you'd do great with a fully manual such as K1000, FM2, or OM1 as
Matthew said, then upgrade from there.

--ben