Well, there's always this one, from the Euro-Asia link David posted above:

[image: rackforgb704andgb604mounted_1392_detail.jpg]

I am mindful of this at the moment because I returned from David's and my
mutual bike kitchen* with a used GB 704, without realizing that's what it
was. I didn't see the rack, because I didn't know I needed it; now I'll
need to go back tomorrow to do a hard-target search for it, because
although they still feature the bags that require the racks, GB no longer
lists racks or decaleurs of any kind on their site - a troubling
development. Euro-Asia
<https://www.euroasiaimports.com/productcart/pc/Rear-Racks-c1781.htm> may
have inventory, so any shop with an E-A account can order it; but it's not
clear that there's any new product coming in from France.

Maybe Monsieur Gugliamana will get some more business out of this, if
making up for the inconsistencies of *constructeurs* is a trade he wants.
And I do feel I should mention that the GB racks, clever as they are, are
also butt-ugly.

TL; DR version: I paid $75 for a much scruffier-looking, smaller GB bag
without the required rack, which may no longer be available. So Joe's price
was a crazy good deal.

Peter Adler
Berkeley, CA/USA

*Street Level Cycles <https://shop.watersideworkshops.org> in West
Berkeley, which finally opened the shop to the public at the beginning of
May after being sealed up for 14 months. I've spent about $300 in the last
few weeks, just hoovering up used bike parts I'll know when I see, but I
can't ask some young'un to ID with any confidence