Actually...I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and sell off the bike part by
part. Here's what's available, prices do not include shipping. I'll be out
of town this week so won't be able to ship anything out until June 8th.

   -

   Frameset, size (C-C): 63ST, 58TT, clearnace for 35mm tires w/o fenders
   MAX, powdercoat/custom decals + headbadge, (I'm gonna swap the headset out
   for a brand new mirror finish VO one) : $600
   -

   60cm Nitto Tallux stem (25.4), (like new) : $65
   -

   45cm Nitto B135 handlebar, (like new): $35
   -

   Gran Compe 202 Non Aero Brake Levers, Drilled (like new): $60
   -

   Dia-Compe 980 Canti brakes w/ gold Paul Moon Units: $60
   -

   Rivendell Silver2 bar end shifters + pods: $90
   -

   Grand Cru 50.4 crankset w/ 175mm cranks + brass caps, 46/30, great
   condition, I can throw in the Grand Cru 118mm BB as well: $170
   -

   Spank Oozy platform pedals + extra pins + pin tool: $80
   -

   Ultegra front mech: $25
   -

   Shimano Deore XT rear mech: $50
   -

   11-34 9 speed Sram cassette: $25
   -

   Silver 27.0 Ritchey/Nitto normal setback seatpost (beausaged but works
   fine) : $35
   -

   Brooks B17 Special black, well worn but plenty of life left with a
   chunka'foam: $100
   -

   700c wheelset: Pacenti Brevet rims (700c) laced to Shimano 105 hubs and
   Sapim Race spokes. Tubeless tape has been installed if you want to dabble
   with tubeless. Brand New with a whole 2 miles on them: $300
   -

   WTB 32mm expanse tires: $70
   -

   Waxwing Mudflaps: $30
   -

   Ruthworks 8” Ultralight Randonneuring bag w/ RA clips + M12 front rack +
   Gino light mount: $280