I pulled together this CX70 brakeset for another lister's WTB build.
Before they go back into the parts box, I'll give the group a shot at
them.

Up for sale is an almost totally complete Shimano CX70 cantilever
brakeset.  You get

Both calipers and their mounting bolts
Both stock straddles
The original and unused Shimano compound inserts reinstalled for this sale
All four Long spacers and bolts
SIX Medium spacers and bolts (two extra).  Four installed + two extra
TWO Short spacers and bolts
The original installation manual which has the map of spacer and washer
configuration for your cantilever post width and your rim width

These brakes have been on a couple of my builds over the years, so they've
had some use, but I'd call them mechanically spot-on.  $90 shipped.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA