That's too bad about your seller.  Seems odd.  If you can't find the proper
mount, a Pauls thumbie will function.  Rivendell brought out the levers
before the mounts.  I bought a pair & got them to work with Pauls to hold
me over until the Rivendell mounts came out.  It worked, but not as well as
the Rivendell mounts.  Best of luck on your hunt.

dougP