Peter: Thanks for posting this; good to know that TA is still making 50.4
bcd rings. I have a minor stash of old Pro 5 Vis arms and, while I'd
eagerly trade one for a RH crank with rings of my liking, I do find them
almost perfect for my wants (well, would happily replace the hardware with
some from VO).