Nevada's got a lot to love, as do these bars, but I kept gravitating
forward and to the center of these bars because I couldn't get them quite
as forward as I wanted, so the wonderful width was lost on me. Nobody's
come forward with my dream drops, so I'm inching closer to selling and
setting up my albastaches again.
-Kai
Valley High (Vegas), class of '91, (Sammy Davis Jr. penned our fight song!)