Doug, there are a lot of nice handlebar bags out there with different features.
For big bottles I like my Oveja Negra the best. For subtle, understated
classiness I like my Cycle Cats products. I don’t thing Greg Newland is making
bags for sale right now. Now that I have these, no one in my household wants
anything else.