Either one is wonderful and you got the perfect color (they are both
wonderful) since you got what is believed to be the last one available.
The 50cm is perfect for her!

I hope you got a Billie Bar.  If not, go for the Albatross with a shorter
stem.  Or try the Choco or BBDD's Bosco suggestion.   Tonight, I'll be
switching my Albatross bar for the Billie one, for a change of pace and
because I have a 100mm stem and need more "comeback."  I've had Albatross
and Choco on previous bikes and liked them both.

Looking forward to your build.

Roberta, 55cm Mermaid