My first reaction was I SHOULD BUY THAT, then I remembered I have a custom
and a Susie and this purchase would be silly. My next reaction was "that's
a nice vintage Riv", which reminds me I've been following this company ever
since 1994 and am now old enough that there is such a thing as vintage
Rivs!

Older Joe Bernard