Looking good, Joe. From Leah’s enthusiasm, I  decided to put the Billie bar
on my Platy and LOVE it. I was afraid it would be too wide, but it is  not.
It flairs out perfectly and comeback the proper amount  for the long Platy
top tube. It swoops elegantly, like the albatross. There is also lots of
real estate for bag, bell, mirrors, phone...
On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 11:58:59 PM UTC-4 Joe Bernard wrote:

> I got Billie Bars! Leah was right (as usual, it's kinda her thing) and
> they're awesome. Feel great, look great, and I even guessed pretty close on
> what stem I would need. Check it out!
>
> Joe Bernard
>
> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 5:16:18 AM UTC-7 Doug H. wrote:
>
>> Roberta,
>> That sounds like a classy looking bike. I look forward to seeing photos
>> of your Platypus as all the ones I've seen are so cool with each seeming to
>> be built with different component color schemes. I'm having fun choosing
>> parts for the Clem but it will be some time before it's ready for the roads
>> and trails.
>> Doug
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 9:54 PM Roberta <rcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, it's gonna look nice!  That's what Analog did for me (I said "just
>>> surprise me with the colors") except  11 drive train, and that is SO classy
>>> looking.  Don't have pictures yet, but for for each "black" there is a
>>> silver.  For example, the black  bands of the brake levers with silver