I’m the original owner of a 2003 orange Rambouillet. It has always worn
Roly Poly tires, but my stock has ran out.  It hasn’t worn fenders in over
a decade, and I want to run some bigger tires. I threw my wife’s 700x37 WTB
All Terrains on it and they cleared. I just want to run fatter road tires
on it. What can reliably fit 700x38 or 40s in one of the various Panaracer
makes?

FWIW This bike rides like a silky dream. Ive went through 30+ other bikes
over the years, and this one remains. It is a beauty.

Regards,

Eric