I have an Albatross Heat Treated Aluminum handlebar for sale. Mounted to
stem so some scratches but never ridden or had grips installed. Also
selling a *black* Nitto 10 cm Dirt Drop stem 26.0 clamp. Stem also mounted
on bike but not ridden. I bought these from Analog Cycles but have decided
to go with a different cockpit setup for my Clem.

Albatross Bar $65 plus shipping.
Nitto Dirt Drop 10 cm $ 65 plus shipping.
Both for $120 plus shipping.

Photos in here <https://photos.app.goo.gl/Y99TMdWPQmgYuZbS7>.

Doug
Athens, Ga.