I also saw that photo in Adventure Cyclist. That bike looks like a standard,
later model Hunqapillar. Mine is the exact same color. The smaller sizes don’t
have diagatubes. I don’t think it’s a repainted Atlantis, or vice versa. Nice
to see it featured, in any case.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400