Andy, yes, I can picture this exactly. In fact, I think I’ve experienced that
on my Brooks. That saddle will get a break for awhile and I’ll see if some of
what I feel goes away now that I’m using the Rivet. It’s not huge discomfort,
but every now and again I get a hot spot with heavy mileage. If I could ride
and not have a single thought in my head about my saddle, that would be
heavenly. Oh, and great photos, too! Hope that shoulder is about healed up and
you can go back to eating up the Pittsburgh miles. Glad to hear your Pearl is
(to quote clever Roberta) a pearl. A detailed review someday would really be
beneficial to the group.

Roberta - I would guess maybe late August? We shall see!

Sent from my iPad