Hello friends

Following my heart to a Hunquapillar, so my Susie needs to find a new home.

Purchased from Rivendell in January 2021 and has less than 200 miles on it.

Frame is in awesome shape, has had racks installed so chaffing of paint on
some braze ons, and a small nick near rear dropout on NDS chain stay, I
didn't even notice it until taking these photos, otherwise awesome lightly
used condition.

Included:

-Rivendell Blue Susie Longbolts/Wolbis Slugstone frame and fork, size
*large*

-Rivendell installed FSA headset with cantilever brake stop

-Rivendell installed Shimano UN-300 bottom bracket

-Rivendell supplied 26.8mm silver seat post (not pictured)

-Sugino XD 175mm crankset with 36t Profile chainring

Chainstay was just wrapped in Newbaums "Rust" cloth tape, you can keep it
or ditch it along with two stickers on seat tube.

Located in San Luis Obispo, can meet between here and SF Bay Area the
23rd-26th for local sale, otherwise I'm happy to have the LBS pack and ship
at the buyers expense.

*$1800*

Susie Photos
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iL9AtkYxqdG2L0hFPHKgw-42xnSt5cq4?usp=sharing>