Joyce,

This was a long time coming.    I think your comments "svelte, agile and
beautiful" describes it well.   And with your wide tires, I bet you don't
feel a pothole.  The honey saddle and grips give it such a soft edge--I
love it.  And, metal fenders!  i wasn't going to fender mine, but changed
my mind.  I got SKS, but those metal ones you have are so much nicer
looking.  A very classy look!

I LOVE my AHHilsen, but end up pulling my Platy for more rides.  I think
it's the feeling of freedom of the mixte design.  Your other bike is a Clem
L, right, so you already know the joys of not worrying when you need to
jump off bike quickly.

Many happy miles to you!

Roberta