Hello Friends

Haven't been riding enough lately to justify having more than one bike, so
up for grabs is this awesome Rivendell single speed/fixed gear.

She has her fair share of chips and imperfections, worst being a *SMALL *little
ding in the top tube, I tried to capture in photo but its so small it's
actually very difficult to accurately represent.

-58cm Rivendell Simpleone Frame/Fork
-Tange headset
-Rivendell/Nitto Faceplater 85cm stem with green SimWorks "cap" thingy
-Rivendell Tosco 55cm handlebars with Origin8 levers and ESI grips
-Shimano Deore T-610 Brakes with Kool Stop ebike pads
-Selle Anatomica X1 Black/Copper with beveled edges (almost new condition)
-Generic seatpost
-Shimano UN-300 bottom bracket
-IRD Defiant 165mm 144bcd crankset w/ matching 46t chainring
-MKS BM-7 black/silver pedals/MKS NJS Medium Toe Clips/MKS Alpha natural
straps
-KMC Chain
-All-City 17t stainless cog (15t EAI and 21t Surly included as well)
-700c Mavic (Open Sport front/Open Pro rear) to Origin8 hubs
-Clement X'plor 700x40 tires

Located in San Luis Obispo, can meet in SF Bay Area 23rd-26th or I'm happy
to have the LBS pack/ship at buyers expense.

*$1000*

*SimpleOne Photos
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HIvx1apl0o2m63ESB45tVw2tODzR4Ln6?usp=sharing>*