Wheel set price drop - $450

26" Cliffhanger wheel set with XT hubs.  All black color. Built by Rich
Lesnik.  I bought these for the MIT Atlantics that I rode for less than 200
miles.  Since I sold that frame last year, these have been sitting in the
garage.  Practically new condition.  My cost was $550.

I'm not sure how to ship wheels, hence local Bay Area (South Bay) pick up
only.  I'm open to meeting half way as well.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mnfr5COv5Nurcg22U_LV4nt77EkZfK98/view?usp=sharing