Doug: I figured I should look it up and actually know what the heck my
saddle is called..Vars. It's a vaguely B17 shape but perhaps a smidge
wider, very nice, very ti rails, very not cheap! 😂

Aaron: I got all the colorful bits from Analog Cycles. They're big on ano,
every demo bike they build is littered with the stuff and our own Leah
"Bicycle Belle Ding Ding" has had them do a bunch of it on two of her Rivs.
Check out her posts here or on Instagram for much Analog ano goodness!

Joe Bernard