More bike bits for sale! Stuff that is not currently in queue for builds or
projects.

Prices do not include shipping to you which will be calculated by actual
package weight and size. Payment via PayPal Friends and/or Family.

I will ship via USPS unless you request otherwise. I've had good
experiences shipping with USPS but I have also endured two ultra-delayed
shipments over the past year, both inbound and outbound. If you are worried
about your package being waylaid by USPS please let me know and we can
select a different vendor.

👀⚠️👀 PICTURES HERE
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jpYm1XhTb8xW6vtKB2nLp3Gb7Kc-qFQ6?usp=sharing>

👀⚠️👀

01. Nitto NTC110 DX Tall Delux (Tallux) stem: $80
New, in bag, never mounted, never installed. For 25.4 bars, overall length
is 225mm. Purchased from Riv.

02. MKS Sylvan Touring pedals: $15
Some scuffs, scrapes but good!

03. Shimano PD-GR500 pedals: $20
Big heavy wide platforms from Shimano. Silver, grippy studs.

04. Waxed canvas burrito roll: $10
Just like the classic offered by Riv in the early days, an 18" square of
waxed canvas. As seen on virtually every Mark Abele bike. With a lovely
beeswax scent. In a nice goldenrod color. New, unused. Includes a new brown
leather toe strap from Soma. Cotton will ship folded for ease of packing.
Two available.

05. Dia Compe 980 cantilever brakes: $55
Cantis in silver. With straddle wires and cable hangers. One bikesworth.

06. Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes: $10
They're back! They're cheap! They're in okay shape. With straddle cables
and hangers (hangers not pictured but included).

07. Kool Stop Supra pads, 2 sets: $20
Brand new, made in USA. Threaded post, salmon compound. Four brake pads in
all.

08. Velo Orange cork blend grips: $5
Black with tan flecks. For 22.2mm bars.

09. Oury Grips single compound: $10
Black, new, never installed. Made in USA.

10. Gitman Brothers paisley shirt: $20
A great oxford collar shirt from Gitman Brothers. It's 100% cotton and a
nice weight for riding. If you know American shirting, you know Gitman.
Classic, made in US shirt. This shirt is pink with a paisley-bean pattern.
Very groovy but subtle. The colors are faint and this shirt is not super
loud. I love it but the colors are not my season for skintone/eye
color/hair color. I am not joking, it washes me out. Button collar. Pit to
pit is 25”, collar seam to bottom hem is 32”. Labeled a size large.

11. Glencroft British wool cable knit sweater: $50
This is a lovely, chunky knit sweater. Brand new, made in England. The knit
is not as tight as the tweed sweaters from Riv. Scratchy! Brown with flecks
of gray and tan. New with tags and a steel for a new, made-in-England
woolen. Buy now during the Heat Dome and dream of the crisp days ahead.
Offers entertained. Pit to pit: 21”. Pit to cuff of sleeve: 21”. Top of
shoulder to bottom hem: 26”. Please note the measurements and possibility
the sweater might shrink up a bit even when hand-washed cold.

12. Stuff sacks: Free with purchase
Sea-to-Summit and NRS sacks.