I've used the Origin8 110 bcd double silver crank arms for a number of
years. They're sold as arms only, about $50-60 and come in 170mm as well as
a whole bunch of other lengths. They're labelled as single speed but the
arm mount tabs are for double rings, so you can use either position for a
single. I mention this because I used the XD for a number of years and
after breaking 2 pairs and I tried the Origin8 instead. A 107 or 110 BB is
about a 44mm chainline, . They are notably stiffer than the XD and use a
regular 5 bolt pattern, no silly reverso chainring bolts. The pair I have
is also straight, meaning the rings don't have the lateral wobble every
pair(5) of XD I've had exhibits to varying degrees. Don't let the price
fool you into thinking these are less-than a Sugino or any other brand for
that matter.