When I tried to arrange coming to WC to see it, he replied that it had
sold. I did not ask for how much….

He’s now listed his wife’s very similar 48cm Sam, also at $2800
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/walnut-creek-rivendell-sam-hillborne/7356173233.html
Not as good a package as the 51: lesser rear rack, no pedals (unless you
count the single Speedplay that is inexplicably in the pictures) and no
fenders.