I dropped by RBW HQ this morning to do several things:

Buy a couple books
See which Sackville bags my laptop will fit into
Check to see if the 54 Hunqapillar is there and built

It was almost a 100% productive visit.  I got my books.  My laptop fit
into both the Saddlesack Medium and the Slickersack (I bought the
Slickersack).  Turns out I still was carrying a credit that I had
applied to some bits that I didn't buy, so I got the books and the bag
almost for free.

The highlight for me, though, was that the 54 Hunqapillar was there (I
have one on order).  It was not built yet.  It didn't have decals or a
headbadge on it yet.  The orange is a much duskier earthtone than the
Construction Pumpkin headtube of the well-documented 58.  I stood over
the 58, and it was right up there clearance wise (My PBH is 87).  I
probably could run a 58 if I wanted to.  Keven allowed me to spec the
build for the 54, which was flattering and intimidating at the same
time.  I'm leaning towards using a Moustache bar for mine, and the
other 3 Hunqas already have bullmoose, noodle and Albatross, so I told
Keven to set up the 54 with a Moustache.  I'm also planning on using V-
brakes, and I think that's natural to consider if a frame does not
have a rear stop brazed on, so I told Keven to build the 54 with V-
brakes.  I left the rest (tires, saddle, shifters, bar tape) to his
discretion.

I took a couple photos of the 54 frame, they are on my flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45758...@n04/4563303985/

Keven said that the final color scheme has not been determined (which
shade of orange, or the dark red, etc).  He also said that Dave and
Bob are changing up the decals (no clue how much).  The final
prototypes and the production units WILL have cantilever braze-ons,
which means my final build (which includes V-brakes) will be somewhat
less clean.  I'll think of some way to make that work (like a rear
light mount) and I'll be happy with the option to cleanly run
cantilevers later.  I'm looking forward to having a really cool bike.