Fred, good to hear from you.
So far I know of Philip, Luis, two Jim's, myself, yourself and Wilson I met a
couple weeks ago that all have Rivs in the area.
There may be some I'm overlooking or am unaware of.
And Fran that formerly ran Transit bike shop did have one, a Hunqapillar I
think.
They sold Rivs there. Hated to see it close.
Are there any shops in Dallas- Ft Worth area that still carry Rivs?
I'm unaware of any.
At a population of 6 million plus and growing it's a shame if there is not.
Paul in Dallas