Hey there everyone. I am looking for a 16/18 DOS Eno and a 20/22 DOS Eno
for the Phil Wood wheels I just built for my Quickbeam. I'd be happy to buy
them from someone but I would prefer to maybe trade some parts. I have the
following wheels available all spokes are 2.0/1.8 double buttered either DT
or Sapim unless otherwise noted.

Set of OG Quickbeam wheels with 16 cog freewheel (no clue what spokes were
used but now I'm curious and will be looking into it...)

(2) Pacenti Brevet 650b rims have been used but I believe on a fixed only
never having the brake track ground upon (rims only)

1 Pacenti Brevet 650b complete front wheel 100qr(with set of NiftySwifty
tires, maybe?)

1 Shimano Gen hub Velocity rim 700c 100qr rim brake

Set of Novatec six bolt hubs 100/135qr

700c 100/135qr XT Deore hubs, WTB st21 rims, six bolt disc, shimano 9/10/11
freehub (set)

650b Hed Belgium tied to SON gen six bolt disc 100qr
650b Hed Belgium tied to rear Hope4 six bolt disc shiman 9/10/11 freehub
135qr

So yeah, anything is up for trade or purchase and I am mainly in need of
DOS Eno freewheels. Please direct questions to direct messages. Thanks
everyone!

Rob in NW Ar