Looking for a cheap, basic saddle... maybe like Riv used on the complete
Clems. Something that'll do the job for a short ride, but no big deal if it
gets swiped. Riv doesn't sell anything but Brooks.

Backstory I'm Bosco-ing an old 90's Fuji MTB for my kid to use at college,
and looking for a saddle that no one would want to steal. I'm guessing
he'll ride it 10 blocks each way and that's about it. Or maybe someone has
an old Clem seat collecting dust?

Thanks,
JB