I am finishing up a new-to-me bike build and have decided to divest my shop
of a bunch of equipment. I've acquired a lot of things that need a good
forever home.  Prices are w/o shipping.  PayPal or cash (for in-person
sales) preferred.

On the wheelset: this gorgeous set was built by Rich at Rivendell / Hands
on Wheels for me in February.  I had it on my Hillborne which I recently
traded for a Susie.   I hate to let them go, but I'm sure someone else can
actually use them.  I would prefer not to ship them, but can if needed.  I
always worry about wheels getting damaged in shipment.

I'm local to the SF Bay Area.  I live in the north bay, but am happy to
meet up for exchanges of goods within reasonable driving distances in the
Bay Area or Sacramento area.

The Paul Touring Cantilevers are a two-wheel set.  I only took a photo of
one pair.

IRD Alpina Triple FD, Braze-on w/ 26.8 Clamp
 $       40.00
Shimano Tiagra Road Brake Levers
 $       30.00
Paul Components Touring Cantilever Brakes w/ Moon Units - Silver
 $     200.00
Nitto Noodle Handlebar 48cm
 $       60.00
Nitto Tallux Stem, 26.0 clamp, 7cm reach
 $       50.00
Wheelset: Velocity A23 /White Industries M15 32h front, 36 rear.  700cc /
135mm
 $     600.00
Nitto S65 Seatpost - 26.8 x 300mm
 $       40.00
Tektro V-Brakes
 $       20.00
Shimano Deore Front Derailleur (M6205H), Top Swing, Low Clamp
 $       25.00
Cane Creek V-Brake Levers for Drop Bars
 $       25.00
Brooks C-17 Cambium Special, Black / Natural,
 $       85.00
Nitto HiRiser, Threadless, 25.4 clamp, 105mm
 $       50.00
Soma Shikoro, 700c x 38mm
 $       70.00

More info on the specifics and conditions of each item can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bXo_fpfV5PYsSxpX7tYtOQo5O-elYl0v4Xr1nsTzSaw/edit?usp=sharing

Photos of all goods are here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/28WH4kr2S4c1qcqSA

Feel free to send me a direct message with any questions or to make
purchase arrangements.

Erik