I use one of these (link below), though I think it was under a different
name brand at my time of purchase but same exact design.  I recall seeing
the same thing branded Delta some time ago on another site somewhere.

Fitting 2 bikes works but can be tricky depending on the size/fit/bars on
each but the 2nd/outermost holder gives better wall clearance for a single
bike with wide bars too.  I've considered a DIY custom mount but saw this
at a local shop and grabbed it to replace a single mount wall/tire hook
(which is another option from this same brand but holds the bike
vertical/perpendicular vs. horizontal like the 2 bike version.

https://designbydelta.com/collections/bike-racks/products/two-bike-wall-mount-rack-with-shelf

Best of luck in figuring it all out!

Brian Cole