I am also enjoying the hot takes on both sides. Of note: I am not planning
on converting to 650b wheels, so I would not be maxing out the reach of the
R559 brake. Another thing I am bothered by with the Grand Bois brakes is
mine need to be at the very shortest limit of their reach to meet my 700c
atlas hoops, making them super annoying to adjust, as they must be crammed
against the upper most point while dialing in. It almost requires a third
hand or some extra fingers to get proper angle, toe, and contact point. I
am 6'1 190lbs. I have not upgraded the pads...yet.