It was mentioned before, and I'll put my vote in for VHB tape (very high
bond). Not a pro, so I can't make a pro tip, but as an enthusiastic
amateur, let me recommend that you first stick it to the badge, carefully
trim it back from the edge, and stick it, hopefully not upside down,
because- very high bond.
-Kai