Oh, this'll be a fun one!

I was 'made' a bikey by a combination of things. It was mostly my time as
an undergrad at UC Davis in a town that appreciated and supported bicycles
as a major mode of transportation that showed it was possible to live a car
free life.

The other was dating a girl on the triathlon team and I wanted to spend
more time with her, so I used my Dad's 1986 Trek 520 (that was my commuter)
to go on rides with her. That was when the (metaphorical) bug bit when
doing fun, but fast-ish rides to the nearby brewery on scenic country roads
with good people.

Collin, back in Sacramento