Nice score!
I don't know what is best for acquiring parts, but it might help to give
some of your preferences on the parts and it might strike a chord with list
members that they have such a part.
Not to say that you have to say a specific part, but like, wheel size,
brake type etc., like you did for the handlebars.
Good luck and keep us posted!
-Matthew
first successful rides on my atlantis this weekend!!