I don't have a copy yet (a friend sent me this photo), but as soon as I get
one I will post a snap of it. Pretty sure it's an article about why my
little town is so great and they took photos of a few local businesses as
sort of a snap shot of life here. IIRC the photographer came by on my day
off so I don't think I was technically "on the clock" but you can bet I
made sure the prettiest bike in the room was in the stand when she was
shooting! (my brakes needed adjusting anyway...)
P.S. I will happily accept "Raddison"!