The only trick I have on my Android is to click on the thread and swipe up
fast to get it going. It'll stop in the middle to catch up, then I do it
again. If you click and just wait a minute it won't do that pause. It's all
annoying, that Craigslist/Ebay thread is so bad I rarely look at it.

Joe "not today" Bernard